Sharing PhotoAlbums on your berry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone recommend a service that will allow me to share an photo album (not just one picture at a time) right from your phone? I would like to be able to take pics, upload them as an album, then email a link to the entire album without being connected to a PC. For example, if I'm at a baseball game with my kids, I can take pictures during the game, upload them as an album ("ball game") and email out the link to all the photos (and possibly video), while heading back home.

I've opened an account with Flickr, Photobucket, and ITookThisOnMyPhone. With all of these, even though I can send all the pics to these sites via my blackberry, I eventually have to end up at a PC to send them out as an album.

Any suggestions?
    09-17-09 01:45 PM
    yea there has to be a better way to share photo on a blackberry but there isn't...
    09-17-09 02:09 PM
    I think you may be able to do that (or something similar to it) with http://www.sugarsync.com given that they have a blackberry client and the ability to share folders.
    09-18-09 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD