So i stumbled upon shangmail, seems wonderful.
    So i updated my service books to get it to work, now have mail & browser icons on my home screen... so i went along with installing shangmail, that went smoothly.

I logged in to my shangmail account in the app, and made sure i had my email set up, all fine there.
    so i clicked retrieve email and nothing showed up, when i know i have emails.
    so i tried sending an email from my berry, and that works just fine... but emails are still not getting pushed. does anyone know a fix for this?
    11-29-10 10:44 PM
    im having the same exact problem did you ever fix it?
    03-21-11 12:29 PM
    Yes shangmail sometimes do that.
    Check your settings, if you sure, wait at least for 5 min after you launched shangmail.
    If you fail again, admit that shangmail is not working correctly.
    As I read this post I've never surprised at all as a ex shangmail user : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-11 01:44 PM
    For me shangmail works quite well. I think the first time installed it, using with GMAIL acc, is needed to confirm in GMAIL to forward the messages to shangmail. Not sure about other mailboxes how it works.

The Key is right SB. In my case I am getting from time to time connection to Internet to stop working - the solution is battery pull. Actually not able to connect Internet happens only after crossing area with no signal - when getting back to area with signal coverage the connection, due to unknown to me reasons do not recovers.
    03-22-11 01:53 AM
    Yes shangmail sometimes do that.
    Check your settings, if you sure, wait at least for 5 min after you launched shangmail.
    If you fail again, admit that shangmail is not working correctly.
    As I read this post I've never surprised at all as a ex shangmail user : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    wat do you use instead?
    03-22-11 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD