Hey everyone, my popular app Sexy Dice for the Storm has just been released for non-touchscreen berrys! Including the Curve, 8900, Bold, 8830, 83xx, 9630 and all future berrys with 480x360 or 320x240 screens. Sorry it does not support any of the pearls at this time, but i am going to look into porting it to the pearl.

EDIT: In celebration of the release and reaching the top 20 bestselling blackberry apps on mobihand/crackberry, i am renewing the 1 off coupon! The new code is sexytime1 and is good for $1 off! If you want to use the coupon i think you need to use the on device app store or go direct from mobihand, can someone confirm that>?

This is an excerpt from the product page:

Sexy Dice is a 3D dice game for the bedroom, parties, and even a great pickup tool! Including 3 (Now Four!) high resolution 3D rendered dice sets including the PG dice set with wording suitable for teenagers and perhaps non sexually active users but works just as well in the bedroom. The rated R dice set steps it up a notch for adults looking to spice up their love life and add some excitement while getting to use the Blackberry in the bedroom! By enabling adult mode, you get access to this rated R dice set free of charge! Also included free of charge is a regular standard old dice set for every day use wherever a set of dice can come in handy. Board games, craps, gambling with friends, etc. Now if you pull out monopoly to play with friends and if your mising a die as always, just grab your Storm and enjoy!

3D Rendered High Resolution Beautiful Dice Sets
    Including 4 sets for the price of 1!
    1) PG Sexy Dice
    2) Normal Standard 6 Sided Dice Set (Everyday Dice Set)
    3) Rated R Sexy Dice (When adult mode is enabled)
    4) New Positions / Location Dice Set, Rated-R, with stick figures for the positions! This will be the free bonus offer described above!

Sexy Dice - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Last edited by mike240se; 06-06-09 at 05:38 AM.
    06-06-09 03:48 AM
    i am thinking of doing another free dice set for first 1000 buyers, so dont wait too long to buy !
    06-07-09 02:13 AM
    Have it on my bold! Awesome app, and a big shout out to mike for making this happen on non touch screen phones. It works great, and a lot of fun! Thanks mike!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 07:30 AM
    Sounds like a neat app lol. I'll get it sometime soon.
    06-07-09 10:48 PM
    i am thinking of doing another free dice set for first 1000 buyers, so dont wait too long to buy !
    That would be sweet.

I bought mine yesterday, so I should be in that group. lol
    06-08-09 12:06 AM
    So, how many have purchased SEXY DICE ?
    06-12-09 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD