When you send mobile pics to facebook, thru the preloaded app, does it use data or do you get charged per picture sent?

TIA!
    12-30-08 06:22 PM
    Moved. Please post new threads in the correct Storm sub-forum. Thanks.
    12-30-08 06:23 PM
    i don't believe i've been charged

now i'd like to know how to send them so they aren't sideways when they upload to Facebook
    12-30-08 06:23 PM
    Moved. Please post new threads in the correct Storm sub-forum. Thanks.
    Sorry. Thanks for moving it to the right place for me : )
    12-30-08 06:30 PM

now i'd like to know how to send them so they aren't sideways when they upload to Facebook
    I'd like to know how to do that also.
    12-30-08 08:00 PM
    i don't believe i've been charged

I'd like to know how to do that also.
    Doesn't look like you can, but on facebook when you open your mobile uploads you can click the arrow on the bottom of the picture to change it.
    12-31-08 05:51 AM
    Or always take Facebook pics in landscape orientation, with the physical buttons on the right. (If on the left, you'd end up uploading an upside down image.)
    12-31-08 06:19 AM
    I can't see where you're talking about on the mobile site to rotate....I can only find the rotate buttons when I view the full site....too bad this doesn't auto rotate when you upload a portrait pic!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-08 10:09 AM
    Does anyone know if its possible to rearange the photos in the Mobile Album? From what I can see at this point, Its not possible.
    06-25-09 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD