I got the newest twitterberry app and I like it, but I have only successfully gotten the twitpic function to work once. When I try to send a pic and update my tweets it says "sending to twitpic" and then it will just stop after a little and doesn't update. Any suggestions on why this isn't working? How can I fix it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 10:00 PM
    I had the same problem, I just went back to the old one until an official release, also the flashing red light was stupid!! Though I do want twitpic soo bad!!! Oh and now for my twitter plug....ahem follow me on twitter at twitter.com/mojoe176

10-13-08 12:01 AM
    I got the LED to stop but just can't get TwitPic to work!

10-13-08 07:19 AM
    has anyone got twitpic working on the new version of twitterberry?
    12-04-08 10:02 PM
    I gave up using it and just email my pics direct to TwitPic
    12-04-08 10:46 PM
    Any news on this issue? I have since upgraded to the .08 of twitterberry but can NOT get a darn twitpic to send. Just like the OP said, it will hang and then just quit and never update.
    12-07-08 11:53 PM
    The twitpic works if you take the picture with lower settings resulting in a lower file size. If you want to use the full settings of your camera, then just log into your twitpic account and look to see what the email address is for your account. I find it much easier to just email them rather than use TwitterBerry. You can write in the subject line of the email what you want to be the text in the tweet. When you email it straight to TwitPic they send it on to twitter and add whatever is in your subject line.
    12-09-08 06:20 PM
    how do I get rid of the flashing LED light? I go to options-twitterberry but nothing. and I have checked every update so I know it's not because someone just updated. ugh
    12-11-08 09:48 PM
    OOH by golly I think I found the solution myself! lol
    12-11-08 10:41 PM
    OOH by golly I think I found the solution myself! lol
    What was the solution? My red light is freaking out.
    12-22-08 01:06 AM
    What was the solution? My red light is freaking out.
    its in your sound profiles... edit it just like a MMS / SMS / email / phone call / etc etc
    12-23-08 11:18 AM
    its in your sound profiles... edit it just like a MMS / SMS / email / phone call / etc etc
    Jinksy is right.

When I upgraded, the lights almost drove me loony.
    12-23-08 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD