So, i was thinking it would be cool if there was an app that would work with the voice prompt button. Hit the voice button and say self destruct and then the screen would go into the classic self destuct countdown with the appropriate claxons and once it hits zero the screens shows some sort of static across the screen and some death vibrations and then the phone shuts off. Anybody see something like that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-09 06:12 PM
    oh buddy...........
    09-23-09 06:16 PM
    hrmmm.....def not!
    09-23-09 06:18 PM
    i wish there was an app that would blow up the phone

09-23-09 06:20 PM
    We'll tell you when they start marketing BlackBerries for excitable adolescents such as yourself. Until then, why don't you keep your Spy Kids ideas to yourself?
    09-23-09 06:20 PM
    We'll tell you when they start marketing BlackBerries for excitable adolescents such as yourself. Until then, why don't you keep your Spy Kids ideas to yourself?
    yeah... Um... Blackberries didn't get to their status now by selling to only business folks... Get over yourself.
    09-23-09 06:36 PM
    Dang guys just a joke app for times when you want some mindless entertainment. Don't have to flame me. Jeez. Something to do when I'm not wasting my time on CB. And asperse jumping somebody for a gag app isn't an excitably adolescent act?
    Relax man.

09-23-09 06:38 PM
    So, i was thinking it would be cool if there was an app that would work with the voice prompt button. Hit the voice button and say self destruct and then the screen would go into the classic self destuct countdown with the appropriate claxons and once it hits zero the screens shows some sort of static across the screen and some death vibrations and then the phone shuts off. Anybody see something like that?

What ?

10char

09-23-09 06:43 PM
    You could at least posted this in the app forum or off topic...
    09-23-09 06:56 PM
    Well considering the OP has a Sprint Tour isn't the self destruct app built in with the carrier?
    09-23-09 06:59 PM
    You could at least posted this in the app forum or off topic...
    You know you're right mods please feel free to move.

09-23-09 07:12 PM
    Mine is a sprint tour and it hasn't self destructed yet but it did come with wallet rapage protection and I don't think vzw has that.
    09-23-09 07:14 PM
    Well considering the OP has a Sprint Tour isn't the self destruct app built in with the carrier?

Ouch! That had to hurt! LOL
    09-23-09 07:41 PM
    yeah... Um... Blackberries didn't get to their status now by selling to only business folks... Get over yourself.
    Actually, they attained their fame to the point that immature kiddies like the OP saw their parents with it and went "Ooh! Like it!" by selling to business owners, yes.
    09-23-09 07:50 PM
    I have noticed that today is a very Hostile day, everyone's at each others throats.
    09-23-09 07:54 PM
    I have a great idea. Press the screen, then throw it off your room. Instant self destruct program...and its free. I'll take donations.

P.S. This is a joke.
    09-23-09 07:54 PM
    OP I like the idea. How is this worse than the dozen's of fart applications for smart phones?

09-23-09 10:17 PM
    For Iphone's. I know they have them not for all smart phones but that was apples brainchild.
    09-23-09 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD