(offer expired)
    Last edited by LSphone; 12-16-09 at 09:50 PM.
    12-15-09 04:19 AM
    Have you gone to your BIS site at Verizon and created Filters for that account?
    12-15-09 08:46 AM
    Have you gone to your BIS site at Verizon and created Filters for that account?
    It doesn't show filters as an option.
    Last edited by LSphone; 12-15-09 at 05:53 PM.
    12-15-09 03:37 PM
    May I take this opportunity to ask what users think of the many flashlight options that are now on the market, both free and paid? There have been discussions in the past but those are months old, this is a later point in time with more options out.
    12-15-09 03:45 PM
    Thank you! I just installed One-Touch Flashlight and Emergency Lights. Both work just fine.

I have never tried another flashlight.
    12-15-09 05:21 PM
    LS, I downloaded the first two last time you offered them on a coupon and commented in the other thread. You make some excellent products. Good, reliable and fast. Even at the "just under a buck" cost, they are well worth the money sir. Had I known just how good, I'd have had them before you were generous enough to offer what you did.
    12-15-09 06:32 PM
    Thanks, now you have a bat light also.
    Last edited by LSphone; 12-15-09 at 09:20 PM.
    12-15-09 07:36 PM
    LS,
    I have a question. What is the difference between the Video Flashlight and opening the native Video Camera? I set the Video Light to On. I really haven't used the Video Camera before, and like I said earlier, I had not tried a flashlight either.
    12-15-09 08:09 PM
    LS,
    I have a question. What is the difference between the Video Flashlight and opening the native Video Camera? I set the Video Light to On. I really haven't used the Video Camera before, and like I said earlier, I had not tried a flashlight either.
    All the video-light flashlight apps work by starting the video camera app (we currently have no other way), and then overriding light timeouts so the light stays on once the user has it on. On any BB I've ever used, it turned itself off after about 30 seconds unless either it's recording or you're making frequent input. Some people say it stays on for 5 minutes on their phones before turning off.
    Last edited by LSphone; 12-15-09 at 09:22 PM.
    12-15-09 08:33 PM
    It doesn't show filters as an option.
    Not to sidetrack your discussion too much but I don't want you wasting time on email disposal when you could be programming!!!

Don't you have a screen like the following where the email accounts are on the left and you can create filters by selecting the icons on the right
    12-15-09 09:26 PM
    where does the coupon come in play?? just tried to "buy" and my total is 2.97...
    with no coupon option???
    12-15-09 10:17 PM
    where does the coupon come in play?? just tried to "buy" and my total is 2.97...
    with no coupon option???
    Have to use it with the on-phone version of store, don't know why but CB blocks bundles and coupons from working in the web store.

hurry up it's almost expired...
    12-15-09 10:58 PM
    Not to sidetrack your discussion too much but I don't want you wasting time on email disposal when you could be programming!!!

Don't you have a screen like the following where the email accounts are on the left and you can create filters by selecting the icons on the right
    Mine just has Edit and Delete.
    Last edited by LSphone; 12-16-09 at 09:51 PM.
    12-15-09 11:01 PM
    I had the same issue...I was all ready to get them but couldn't find where to enter the coupon.

Oh well...

with no coupon option???
    12-16-09 08:02 AM
    All the video-light flashlight apps work by starting the video camera app (we currently have no other way), and then overriding light timeouts so the light stays on once the user has it on. On any BB I've ever used, it turned itself off after about 30 seconds unless either it's recording or you're making frequent input. Some people say it stays on for 5 minutes on their phones before turning off.
    I tested it and you are right. Using the video camera app, the light turned off after 20 seconds.
    12-16-09 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD