I paid for and downloaded the SearchIt application for my Blackberry Tour on Tuesday, December 22, 2009. However, today I am unable to use it; everytime I start it, the message "Trial Over" pops up. I have a registration code, and have tried going to the "Access Download and Registration Information" on the Crackberry site under My Order Status. This caused an email to be sent with a download link (after entering my registration code in). I also had a choice of receiving the download link via SMS or downloading it to my PC. I chose the email option, downloaded from this new link, rebooted my device, and I am still receiving this message.

How am I able to remedy this?

Thank you.

Brandon McLean
    12-26-09 03:05 PM
    Have you entered in your registration code into the app? Go to the options screen and scroll to the bottom to find it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 05:08 PM
    Right after I submitted this question and logged off, I played around with it some more and found the Options option at the bottom of the menu. Sorry for the silly question, but thanks for taking the time to help.
    12-27-09 10:10 PM
    @Shao128

Your level of support has been outstanding. I've never seen a developer stay on top of customers questions and concerns as you have. You sir will certainly be getting my $ (when my trial is over).

Kudos to you.
    12-27-09 11:38 PM
    ... have or see this option, but i am in the same situation as the OP. I perused through all of the options, advanced options, and applications menu for a place to enter my code, and could not find it. any suggestions??
    12-28-09 09:47 AM
    ... have or see this option, but i am in the same situation as the OP. I perused through all of the options, advanced options, and applications menu for a place to enter my code, and could not find it. any suggestions??
    just click on the "search using" then "options" and scroll to the bottom under the custom search url..You'll see a regustration box.
    12-28-09 01:05 PM
    Oh, those options. I found it. Thanks a lot!
    12-28-09 02:22 PM
    @Shao128

Your level of support has been outstanding. I've never seen a developer stay on top of customers questions and concerns as you have. You sir will certainly be getting my $ (when my trial is over).

Kudos to you.

After reading this comment just had to buy this app sure ill find a good use for it
    12-29-09 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD