I downloaded this app a while for my 9850. Thought it was pretty cool to gather a screenshot....however, today it possibly captured 120 snapshot over an hour or hour and a half that will possibly change my life...kudos!!!! To screengrabber!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-11 10:12 PM
    I love this app also! Free version is totally perfect when you have to close an ad every now and then after a snapshot! Even has the option to email or bbm the snapsnot after. No watermarks either! =) I use it several times a day.

11-09-11 01:52 AM
    I suggest CaptureIt from techmogul. When you download this App. it automatically sets itself as a convenience key. and as for me. I try that App
    11-09-11 02:17 AM
    I use Snappy
    11-09-11 02:25 AM
    Since I only have one convenienve key and that is set to vlingo I just use the menu for my screen grabs =) I have used captureit for years on my tour and it worked great. I just really like how screen grab sorts my screenshots into another folder and also names them the right way! Capture it did not do that on the tour that may have changed in Os7 (hopefully!!) I also really like the feature of being able to bbm or email the image immediately after capture! =) I haven't heard of snappy, but I think I will stick with this one as it does more than I need. =D

11-09-11 02:34 AM
    yeah! I'm also using CaptureIt. and on a Torch 9860. it works great.
    11-09-11 02:47 AM
    I use Screen Muncher. Here you can dowload it www.sak.la/9b
    11-09-11 04:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD