I'm using Capture It for screenshots which is a fantastic app...but I'm wondering if there are any apps (free or paid) that would allow someone to record a video of the screen?
    05-24-09 05:11 PM
    No answers? Not even a No there is no such app available?
    05-27-09 01:15 PM
    ive seen a couple developers show video examples of how their apps work by using a camcorder and the device, so i doubt such an app exists if a developer hasnt heard of them
    05-27-09 01:51 PM
    ive seen a couple developers show video examples of how their apps work by using a camcorder and the device, so i doubt such an app exists if a developer hasnt heard of them

Good point...you would think one of the developers would...well...develop such an app lol
    05-27-09 02:06 PM
    forums.crackberry.com/f9/screenshots-screen-capture-display-plus-video-creation-11/
    05-27-09 03:05 PM
    forums.crackberry.com/f9/screenshots-screen-capture-display-plus-video-creation-11/
    Oh nice! Thank You.
    05-27-09 04:00 PM
    hmz, nice solution, but it will be better to have it recording on a desktop directly
    05-28-09 03:40 AM
    hmz, nice solution, but it will be better to have it recording on a desktop directly
    I'm checking it out right now but if it will let me record my BB screen while i'm not at my computer that is exactly what I'm looking for...
    05-30-09 01:23 PM
    Just looked at it and realized it is meant for your PC desktop...That will work I suppose...was hoping for something similar to like "Capture It" where I can just hit Menu and choose the screen recording option and it record everything I do until I stop it...oh well
    05-30-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD