You can get it in App World, just downloading now, looks to be some nice additions though.
    12-18-09 08:03 AM
    Score Mobile's a great app. Installing now.
    12-18-09 08:06 AM
    tried one video, didn't seem to work, have to play around with it later.
    12-18-09 08:14 AM
    downloading now,what a great app.
    12-18-09 08:23 AM
    Perfect,t hanks for the heads up. I am an avid user each night for all the hockey scores!
    12-18-09 08:24 AM
    Perfect thank you for the note, strange that App World didn't display that there was an update available
    12-18-09 08:35 AM
    weird, this morning I had two alerts, one for score, and one for MSN.
    12-18-09 08:52 AM
    One of my top 3 apps. I use several times a day. Thanks for the heads up.
    12-18-09 08:54 AM
    Just downloaded. 1.3. It's great that they have video now!!!
    12-18-09 09:10 AM
    weird, this morning I had two alerts, one for score, and one for MSN.
    I just found my alert buried in my message folder....didnt show an icon on my home screen. Usually does but oh well.
    12-18-09 09:23 AM
    Still doesn't change to landscape but great anyway.
    12-18-09 09:27 AM
    greatest app every i use it for hockey scores! and i love it! i'd even pay for it.... thanks god it's free though!
    12-18-09 04:12 PM
    What changes do people see? I don't see any changes really in the UI.
    12-18-09 05:07 PM
    Finally you can email the news stories! I've been waiting for that for awhile! Great app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 05:56 PM
    I just upgraded to the 1.3 version on my Storm, but the ScoreMobile desktop icon is nowhere to be found!!??? I clicked "Show All" from the home screen and it still didn't show up. I did a hard re-set and still nothing. I don't want to have to go through App Word, and then click RUN every time to check scores. This was not a problem previously. Can someone please help me and get my ScoreMobile icon back on my desktop?
    thanks!
    12-19-09 07:31 PM
    Does this app still use trackball clicks to select or can you use the enter key as well?
    12-20-09 09:16 AM
    You can get it in App World, just downloading now, looks to be some nice additions though.
    Without a doubt, this is the greatest app a baseball fan can have on their device. During the baseball season, I use this app like crazy. ScoreMobile has done a FANTASTIC job on this app. The fact that it is free blows me away. I'd pay whatever they wanted to get it yet they give it away for free.

If you love any major sport and follow it closely, you simply MUST have this app on your device.

I'd give ScoreMobile an "A+" rating. I simply can't say enough good things about this terrific app.

12-20-09 10:48 AM
    Haven't seen much difc except video (which says beta) and didn't work for me the one time I tested.

Still can't get to menu items by pressing first letter like in all other BB apps.
    12-20-09 12:28 PM
    Love this app! I'm not a sports fan, but when I'm around people, I'm always the go-to "do you have the score" guy.
    12-20-09 01:39 PM
    I just upgraded to the 1.3 version on my Storm, but the ScoreMobile desktop icon is nowhere to be found!!??? I clicked "Show All" from the home screen and it still didn't show up. I did a hard re-set and still nothing. I don't want to have to go through App Word, and then click RUN every time to check scores. This was not a problem previously. Can someone please help me and get my ScoreMobile icon back on my desktop?
    thanks!
    I'm having the same problem on my Bold. It ran when I chose run after I installed the update but the program got stuck so I had to do a battery pull. There's no icon to be found on my homescreen but it's listed under the installed apps in my phone's options.

12-29-09 08:47 AM
    I'm having the same problem on my Bold. It ran when I chose run after I installed the update but the program got stuck so I had to do a battery pull. There's no icon to be found on my homescreen but it's listed under the installed apps in my phone's options.

I have the same issue on my STORM 9530. I installed it, says no data when i go to leagues it only shows nfl and nba. When I try to close it, it gets stuck and i have to do a batt pull as well.
    12-29-09 10:52 AM
    Best app for sports fans. Love the stats for NFL, NBA and NHL. Im a soccer fan aswell, so i wish the app had more soccer leagues. Right now it has MLS wich nobody cares for and EPL wich is awsome just need La Liga, Serie A and champions league. Make that happen and its my #1 app, but i still give it an A+
    12-29-09 02:18 PM
    I know ScoreMobile is unsupported on the 8703e, but for those of you who have installed it on the 8703e, how do you exit from the application? Also, how do you go into the Settings screen?

Thanks.

Elrohir59
    01-24-10 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD