Does anyone have a list of what American channels are offered? I had an app like this before for a pocket pc and got like 30 foreign channels that I did't understand. The american channels were either infomercials or local news from a tiny town across the country. Just wondering if there was any "real" tv shows available before I spend $10 on an app. Thanks
    10-09-09 07:52 AM
    This is the same as that other app, all they offer is free internet streams. What you are paying for is the interface which gathers them and makes it easy to "change channels" AND a clever TV guide feature. It's worth the money for that, BUT don't expect mainstream US TV. It's great for news junkies thou, as they have those news and weather feeds as well as C-Span.

EDIT: There IS a coming web based service thou, that DOES have US channels, it's free now in alpha/beta and they expect to charge around 1 dollar a month at launch and will have 7 channels including the big 4, ABC, NBC, CBS & FOX.

Hang 10 Technologies presents VuiVision - Hang10Tech.com (go to this site from your BB)

NOTE: CB blog about it yesterday and as a result crashed their servers and they were down most of the day. Please keep in mind this service is still in testing
    10-09-09 08:32 AM
    So currently the best option for watching any type of TV on your phone is the vuivision that was talked about a lot yesterday? Im going to be away from a TV tomorrow for most of the night, but want to watch the Iowa Vs Michigan game that will be on ABC. Is this going to be my best option to watch it?
    10-09-09 10:03 AM
    Get a slingbox. Best option by far for all your TV viewing, DVR viewing, etc. I have it on my storm and I love it.....
    10-09-09 10:17 AM
    Get a slingbox. Best option by far for all your TV viewing, DVR viewing, etc. I have it on my storm and I love it.....
    Is this just an app that I download from CB?
    10-09-09 10:58 AM
    MobiTV has an app for certain Blackberrys. It has most network channels. For some reason it seems like they haven't released any other Blackberry versions after the Bold version.
    10-09-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD