- 04-04-2012, 10:55 AM #327
Official SayIt website
This is the official website of SayIt
You guys can go to this website to see the user guide and subscribe for update.
Also, you have a chance to win freebies
SayIt Speech Recognition - Home
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
04-10-2012, 01:35 PM #328
- 5,415 Posts
To the Say It developer:
I've been getting emails requesting the ability to launch the say it composer from QuickLaunch. Do you think you could make this possible? That way your customers would be able to launch the composer from any screen. I'm assuming currently it doesn't do this. Not sure as I don't have your app.
You could accomplish this easily by creating an alternate entry point w/ a couple lines of code. If you have questions/need help let me know here. (no pms).
Thanks.QuickLaunch - App Launcher + Many Utilties - 2011 Best App, 2010 Best OS Enhancement App, 2009 Best Productivity App
QuickWeather - Weather Widget for your homescreen!
QuickFind - Gps Radar, Car Finder, Topo Maps, Voice Turn by Turn Directions
NikkiSoft - http://www.nikkisoft.com - Don't settle for imitations
- 04-10-2012, 07:24 PM #329
It would be nice if SayIt can be launched by QuickLaunch but I'm confusing.
We can talk to each other via email, my email: nguyenlongvp[at]gmail[dot]com
- 04-17-2012, 06:49 PM #330
- CrackBerry User
04-20-2012, 02:17 PM #331
- 27 Posts
Well I just purchased SayIt (from Blackberry App World) becuase of all good comments there and here, and I can't get the app to work on my 9810. Installed complete, won't work, deleted, re-installed, still won't work. The error coming back is Module "net_rim_bb_qm_platform" not found. Tried re-loading from App World twice, no success. What do I do to make this work???
- 04-21-2012, 12:28 PM #332
- 04-24-2012, 09:35 AM #334
SayIt is going to be updated soon
- 04-24-2012, 08:51 PM #336
SayIt 1.4.1 now available on AppWorld
1. Introduce new SafeRead mode (Read incoming Email)
2. New commands (find pictures/images of, what time is it, tell me a joke,...)
3. Bugs fixed for BES network
4. You can also ask SayIt about Android/iPhone ==> Lots of fund here
Last edited by BachKhoa University; 04-24-2012 at 08:55 PM.
- 04-24-2012, 08:54 PM #337
- 04-25-2012, 07:27 AM #339
- 04-25-2012, 08:43 AM #340
- 04-25-2012, 09:03 AM #342
- 04-25-2012, 09:29 AM #344”“There is a theory which states that if ever for any reason anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.” ~Douglas Adams
- 04-25-2012, 10:08 AM #345
- 04-25-2012, 02:26 PM #346
Why not decide on an "update by update" basis whether or not you will be charging a fee, based on features and the amount of work put into a particular update?
I would be more understanding when I purchased an app and then a few days later I had to pay for a major update, especially if that kind of information was provided at the time of the initial purchase.
"Minor updates and bug fixes will be free, but some major updates that include new features may include a fee"
Something along those lines I think would be fair. Just saying "we are going to charge you every 5 updates" doesn't seem fair across the board.
- 04-25-2012, 04:15 PM #347
What JoltCola mentions, makes a lot of sense.
I know we're talking about $1.99 here and i don't want to be the one who blows this out of proportion. But when we see the vast majority of APPs downloaded coming with a 1 time purchase one would assume that any other would follow suit.
I do understand that creating an app comes with invested time and invested money and i'm not against paying for an upgrade. But not knowing if the APP comes with free upgrades or pay as you upgrade, upgrades, is more of interesting gamble then a purchase.
I like the app, but for myself at this time coming from version 1.3.5 i see no need to upgrade, however i do look forward to further updates as the app matures.
- 04-25-2012, 06:00 PM #349
Ok, guys. This release will be free soon