- CrackBerry Genius
- 2,297 Posts
Say It (Siri-like voice app)
Note: I am not the author of this app, just thought it deserved a mention:
Currently available in App World: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...77606/?lang=en
Want a Personal Assistant on your BlackBerry? Just say it with Say It!
SayIt needs APN settings to work, to set up APN go to Options -- Device -- Advanced System Settings -- TCP/IP then check on the check box "APN settings enabled", and fill in the APN field, if you don't know your APN, contact your carrier to get one, or you can go to:
http://www.blackberrytune.com/blackb...-apn-settings/ to find your network APN
************************************************** ************************************************** ****
SayIt is a Voice Recognition and Assistant software, so you can:
1. Ask anything you want and SayIt will answer you. For example: "How old is the earth?", "Who is Justin Bieber?", "1 plus 1 equals?", "Tell me about your self?",
"What's the weather like?",....and a lot more!
2. You can compose new Email , new Message, open BlackBerry Map, task, calendar,.... using your voice
2. You can Compose SMS, Email, BBM or any text typing use your own voice!
3. You can convert Text to Speech and download the converted text as *.mp3 format
4. You can convert Speech to Text and copy the text to send via BBM, SMS, MMS, Email,....
1. BlackBerry OS 5, 6, 7 and higher
2. Internet connecttion: BIS, BES, 3G, H+, EDGE, GPRS, Wifi and a direct TCP/IP
3. Alow all permissions (For OS5:Options - Device - Application Management - SayIt - Edit Permission - Connections (Allow), Interactions (Allow), User Data (Allow), For OS 6 and higher: Options - Advanced Options - Application Permission - SayIt - Edit permissions - Connections (Allow), Interactions (Allow), User Data (Allow))
How to use:
1. Voice Recognition: Press "SayIt" button then say a command you want.
2. Compose SMS, Email, BBM, text typing using your voice instead of typing: In any text input fields (for example: BBM chat box, new message, new SMS, new task,...) Press BlackBerry's Menu key, then choose "SayIt",
after that, a dialog box will show the text what you've said, press OK on the Dialog then you're done!
3. Text to Speech: Type or copy any text you want then Choose Voice - press SayIt button - Done!
4. Speech to Text: Choose record time - Press Record button - Done
Last edited by lyricidal; 03-03-2012 at 02:34 PM.BBHTool Creator/Developer
Follow me on Twitter @theiexplorers
For the latest BlackBerry OS Downloads and OTAs, check out: theiexplorers.com
Current Device: Black BlackBerry Z30 on Telus running 10.2.0.1791 bridged to a 32GB PlayBook
- 01-04-2012, 05:31 PM #3WAPers do it With A Passion
Z/Q Warrior °•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•° `°•.¸¸.•° Born to ™ °•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•° Upgrade Guide
BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
- CrackBerry Addict
01-04-2012, 07:32 PM #6
- 641 Posts
Last edited by BachKhoa University; 01-05-2012 at 10:32 AM.Thanked by 11:
+ Show/Hide list of the thanked
- 01-05-2012, 07:40 PM #9
its funny to me that every brand tries to be apple, and most every consumer wants an iphone or a phone thats like an iphone, yet people still buy competing products, only to attempt to make them even more like an iphoneCalm down or im gonna be forced to use ninja star.
- 01-05-2012, 08:02 PM #11
any support for 9900 7.1?(current) Samsung Galaxy SIII GT-i9300 XXELK4 4.1.2/Siyah Kernel 1.8
HTC Buzz - HTC Bravo - HTC Pyramid - Samsung Galaxy SII GT-i9100
Pearl 8110 - Curve 8900 - Bold 9700 - Torch 9800 - BlackBerry Bold 9900
Windows Mobile/ Windows Phone history
HTC TYTNII - Nokia Lumia 800 - HTC HD7 Mozart - HTC 8X
iPhone 3G - iPhone 4 - iPhone 4S
- 01-05-2012, 09:01 PM #14
- 01-06-2012, 12:24 AM #18
Point is its not a bad thing if we eventually get something like siri, I just hope it has more personality options, I would want a sexy money penny.
- 01-06-2012, 12:50 AM #19Nash
- CrackBerry Addict
01-06-2012, 05:11 AM #21
- 641 Posts
Update 06/01/2012: Random question
I say: "Who is Justin Bieber", then:
"How old is the earth?"
"Square root of 400?"
- 01-06-2012, 05:54 AM #22
Some functions on this app fail to load/work.
I can't go into settings, command list. Only text to voice, voice to text, and the "Say a command" button.
OS: 126.96.36.1996, Platform: 188.8.131.52.
- CrackBerry User
01-06-2012, 07:59 AM #23
- 22 Posts
- 01-06-2012, 09:12 AM #25