hey guys, ive been having problems with my bold running slow since i have a few apps on it..and since the apps are saved on the device memory. i was wondering if there was a way that i could save the apps on my memory card instead..is that possible? someone help me please!?
    05-14-09 05:18 AM
    Yup! Its called Aerize card loader. Its a cool app, I have it, and will free up some memory. Check it out here Aerize Card Loader 2008 - Premium BlackBerry Utility Software

Good Luck
    05-14-09 05:28 AM
    You can save them on your card as a back-up, but you can't run them from the card. Sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 05:29 AM
    It allows you to save apps directly to your SD card and run them from your card.

* Install and remove applications to/from an SD card
    * Run games and software only when needed
    * Enhance BlackBerry performance
    05-14-09 05:31 AM
    Cool! Now I know too. Thanks Lunchboxfiz.

05-14-09 05:35 AM
    The problem with the Card Loader is that when you run the app it loads it into memory. After you are finished and you want the memory back you have to delete the app. This, in many cases, requires a restart of your BB, which on my Bold seems to take forever.
    05-14-09 05:38 AM
    So it doesn't run an app from the sd card, its more of a transfer utility? Designed for memory space issues?

05-14-09 05:43 AM
    Yes but keep in mind in order to run most things you'll need to do atleast one restart.

05-14-09 05:51 AM
    Sounds like you need horrible file free memory issues to justify this app.

Oh well. I stand by my first post then.

05-14-09 06:00 AM
    Good program as long as you are running OS 4.6. I upgraded to OS5 and the program stopped working. I contacted Aerize and was told they had not tested with OS5 yet. If you have or are thinking of upgrading to OS5 you may want to wait till Aerize fixes the problem.

05-14-09 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD