I need some help. I use many apps on my 9530. Of course, my app memory is full. How do I move or save apps to my media card instead of the device memory?
    11-24-09 07:12 PM
    If you're referring to installing them on the media card, the answer is simple - you can't.
    11-24-09 07:53 PM
    I have no experience with this app, but it may be a solution. Aerize Card Loader
    11-24-09 08:01 PM
    There was a post on THIS VERY THING this morning.

In summary, it is impossible to run applications from your SD card, but you can always load the .jad (OTA) files onto the card and load them onto the device from there. That is the only real answer for you.

For more clarification, please do a search...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 08:48 PM
    Again, you can't run apps from the memory card but the newer version of BB app world will allow you to archive apps to the memory card to quickly restore at a later date.

11-25-09 05:49 AM
    There was a post on THIS VERY THING this morning.

In summary, it is impossible to run applications from your SD card, but you can always load the .jad (OTA) files onto the card and load them onto the device from there. That is the only real answer for you.

For more clarification, please do a search...

Agreed....still waiting for the weekly/ daily twitter post
    11-25-09 06:42 AM
    Agreed....still waiting for the weekly/ daily twitter post
    LOL

10char
    11-25-09 08:54 PM
    Shacklock, I'm pretty sure your question has been thoroughly with some funny sarcasm.
    11-25-09 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD