I've never owned a smart-phone and on July 12th, I will own my first blackberry ... After playing around with a family member's BB Bold, I became really interested, -nay- i became obsessed!. He informed me of crackberry.com and immediately fell into the hype for the tour. With that said, I've been reading and hearing on site reviews that one can only save apps on internal memory. Will that become a problem in the future? Or are apps generally small in size?

I Promise I've been reading on the site and haven't read anything regarding this issue. If I missed it, I apologize... (I'm apologizing in advance cuz ppl get flamed sick! lol)
    07-03-09 02:25 PM
    I've never owned a smart-phone and on July 12th, I will own my first blackberry ... After playing around with a family member's BB Bold, I became really interested, -nay- i became obsessed!. He informed me of crackberry.com and immediately fell into the hype for the tour. With that said, I've been reading and hearing on site reviews that one can only save apps on internal memory. Will that become a problem in the future? Or are apps generally small in size?

I Promise I've been reading on the site and haven't read anything regarding this issue. If I missed it, I apologize... (I'm apologizing in advance cuz ppl get flamed sick! lol)
    You shouldnt have any issues, it will hold a good amount of apps. Welcome to CB and if you havent already, read the BB 101 Lecture Series for a lot of great information. You can find a link in my sig along with many more good reads.
    07-03-09 02:41 PM
    Issues highly unlikely. The Storm has half the amount of memory and I have at least 25 apps running on it in addition to some of the included ones and multiple e-mail addresses. Still OK.
    07-03-09 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD