I have successfully archived some apps to the card that I want to keep handy but don't use all of the time. Can you save apps to the card though and run from there? I have been playing around with it but to no avail.
    08-03-09 01:14 PM
    I have successfully archived some apps to the card that I want to keep handy but don't use all of the time. Can you save apps to the card though and run from there? I have been playing around with it but to no avail.
    Not possible at this time, maybe someday though
    08-03-09 01:17 PM
    Yes, it is possible in every card. I am using this feature since i purchase my first set of phones. See th site that gives you the best result.

-----------------

Alex
    What are you talking about? You cannot run apps from the card on any Blackberry. I will take some of what you are smoking.
    08-03-09 01:21 PM
    Thats what I thought, oh well, hopefully they will allow this in the future to save on some memory on the phone. Guess it won't be an issue with the Storm 2
    08-03-09 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Alexdsouza
    Yes, it is possible in every card. I am using this feature since i purchase my first set of phones. See th site that gives you the best result.

-----------------

Alex
    What are you talking about? You cannot run apps from the card on any Blackberry. I will take some of what you are smoking.
    lol, no words can describe the failure of that post!
    08-03-09 01:54 PM
    Aerize Card Loader might help
    Here

Never used it, just aware of it.
    08-03-09 01:56 PM
    Aerize Card Loader might help
    Here

Never used it, just aware of it.
    this does the exact same thing as the new app world i think
    08-03-09 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD