Anybody have this app that it actually worked for. When I first bought it I would go to save as and nothing would happen. Now I downloaded the updated version and when I go to a new number and click menu there two save as options, and they both don't work. Am I doing something wrong?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 08:31 PM
    What app are you talking about?
    11-18-08 08:39 PM
    u have to go to the messages on the blackberry and do it from there not the call log window... is what it says..i have the same prob
    11-19-08 03:58 AM
    Anybody have this app that it actually worked for. When I first bought it I would go to save as and nothing would happen. Now I downloaded the updated version and when I go to a new number and click menu there two save as options, and they both don't work. Am I doing something wrong?

the first version was called "menuitem". go to options/advanced/applications and delete "menuitem'.

the new version is called "save number as" which since it has a different name, it didn't overwrite the old app.

delete and the do a battery pull. everything should work then.
    11-19-08 07:52 AM

u have to go to the messages on the blackberry and do it from there not the call log window... is what it says..i have the same prob
    I'm sorry, but no you dont.

i save all my numbers by going to the phone call log. the only bugs write now are...

1. when saving as "existing contact" only 36 numbers come up.
    2. when saving as "existing contact" and you scroll all the way to the bottom, you can't scroll back up.

the developer knows about both of these problems and is working on it as we speak.
    11-19-08 07:57 AM
    the first version was called "menuitem". go to options/advanced/applications and delete "menuitem'.

Thanks CodyBB, that one had me bewildered.
    App's solution for which type of number to save as is great, but now I have to cut and paste name when its a business. Hope they fix that in next version. I can't be the only one to find that as annoying as the original problem I got it to solve!

12-06-08 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD