Hi there.

I recently updated to this version of Screen Shot and I am now unable to find the "Screenshot" option in the option list when I press the  key. Has anyone else had this issue? I do not want to sacrifice my convenience key just for screenshots as I use it for my e-office flashlight.

Thanks!
    02-20-12 06:21 PM
    Solved� simply uninstalled and then reinstalled the application. Probably to do with not granting it all permissions while upgrading.

EDIT: Actually, just rebooted my phone and now having the same problem. Also, when I click on the ScreeShot application icon in my menu, a screen which says "Connecting" appears for less than a second and disappears. Before I click on it, it doesn't appear in the Third Party Applications list. After I click it, however, it appears. I cannot find the option to take a screenshot anymore. It mysteriously appears that it is running in the background as I hold down the  key, it's there. When I clikc on it, nothing happens. It just hangs. I then have to hold the  key down again just to switch applications. I have absolutely no idea why the update always seems to want to connect to BlackBerry Messenger all the time.

Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by Joel_Zimmerman; 02-20-12 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Problem re-emerged
    02-20-12 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD