Hey everyone,
    I've started to notice that my 3 week old tour freezes and/or lags for a good 5-10 seconds at a time when I'm doing things as simple as writing an email or a text - not to mention opening the camera, and forget it if I'm trying to do one of those things and just happen to receive a message! The phone goes into 'huh what the **** is happening' mode for a good 10 seconds.

As I said in the title I close my apps out properly and usually the only stuff running in the background is messages, bbm, aim, my home screen, and browser.

Any else experiencing this? Any tips?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 03:30 PM
    I'm not having that problem, but it could be one of the programs you've installed that is conflicting. That aim program, for example. Try uninstalling programs one by one that you have installed since you bought it, reboot, and then see if you still have the issue.
    10-19-09 03:32 PM
    Battery pull

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 03:47 PM
    when it happens, do you see the arrows going both ways in the top right corner? usually people who have this complaint dont realize that the phone is processing data. do you have any apps that update automatically?
    10-19-09 05:14 PM
    when it happens, do you see the arrows going both ways in the top right corner? usually people who have this complaint dont realize that the phone is processing data. do you have any apps that update automatically?
    10-19-09 05:24 PM
    Do you have a **** ton of SMS messages?

If you do maybe try deleting old messages to clear some space.
    10-19-09 05:30 PM
    Do you have a **** ton of SMS messages?

If you do maybe try deleting old messages to clear some space.
    I agree. Usually thats the main thing i hear from people...the result of a bunch of text messages slows down alot...And the whole AIM thing, yah, that'll do it too. Try deleting your call log, and browser history too.
    10-19-09 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD