Recently upgraded to .99 from .75 (no wipe). Install went fine with no issues. All apps and icons were there with no worries.

After one day or so I have been getting App error 523, I only loaded google maps, and slacker but neither are open when it happens. It has never happened while I was actually using the phone, it always happens when it sitting. I tried searching around and all point to an OS issue (which would make sense) but I dont see anyone else getting that same error. Anything I can try before downgrading to .75??

Thanks
    02-06-09 06:03 AM
    Recently upgraded to .99 from .75 (no wipe). Install went fine with no issues. All apps and icons were there with no worries.

After one day or so I have been getting App error 523, I only loaded google maps, and slacker but neither are open when it happens. It has never happened while I was actually using the phone, it always happens when it sitting. I tried searching around and all point to an OS issue (which would make sense) but I dont see anyone else getting that same error. Anything I can try before downgrading to .75??

Thanks
    I just got this error code for the first time since i installed from .75 to 99. not sure what caused it though. But i have been running .99 since the day it was leaked. Hope i does not happen again.
    02-06-09 06:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD