When I put a task into Role Call I usually set it up to notify me when
    that task is due. If I happen to get to that task early I complete it and
    the task is lined out with the green checkmark but it will still notify me
    later on in the day. Is there any way to set it up for when the task is
    completed it turns off the notifier or do I have to do it manually?
    Any help is appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 05:23 PM
    Great Point! If you expect the notifier to clear when the task is completed, this happens when you mark a task as completed in the Blackberry Tasks main screen. We were led to believe that some users prefer the option of a reminder still firing even though the task was already completed. We are learning that people hate entering multiple tasks for the same thing. For example a user may have a task named "Prepare for meeting at 3" with a reminder for 2:45. Maybe they complete their task at 1, but they still want to have a reminder fire? We at least have the work around of using the Blackberry Tasks main screen to clear the reminder. We ourselves are heavy single click completion fans and always felt that the reminder should be cleared, but nobody had voiced this sentiment until now. The big question is whether we should have a setting, or if we should simply match the Blackberry Tasks Screen behavior with our single click completion? We are very customer focused and aim to make every choice so that the most people will be happy. All input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Blue Sky Analytics, LLC
    Last edited by Blue Sky Analytics; 01-08-10 at 06:58 PM.
    01-08-10 07:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD