Rogers My Account on BB10- extreme txt msg
before i sold my note 2 i went into rogers my account app and went into extreme text messaging and had my text messages forwarded to another number. now with the my account app with bb10 under extreme txt messaging i dont see any option to turn off text forwarding.. anyone see this as well?
thanks in advance
- 02-05-13, 06:50 PM #2
On rogers, SMS was forwarded using the Extreme Messaging application. You can access this from your Rogers account online under the Additional services link. Also possible from the Extreme Messaging app on your BB, mind you the app probably is not yet available for BB10.July 28, 2015.
Her weary hours and days of unrest
Her troubled nights are past
In my aching heart I know
Mom has found peace at last
Love you and miss you.
Take care mom. We will see one another someday.
- By euro2low in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 7Last Post: 09-11-10, 08:26 AM
- By euro2low in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-11-10, 08:26 AM
- By djsosojef in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-09, 02:57 AM
- By kch50428 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 5Last Post: 08-21-09, 11:48 AM
- By purpleberry218 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-08, 09:37 AM