Rogers My Account on BB10- extreme txt msg
before i sold my note 2 i went into rogers my account app and went into extreme text messaging and had my text messages forwarded to another number. now with the my account app with bb10 under extreme txt messaging i dont see any option to turn off text forwarding.. anyone see this as well?
thanks in advance
- 02-05-2013, 07:50 PM #2
On rogers, SMS was forwarded using the Extreme Messaging application. You can access this from your Rogers account online under the Additional services link. Also possible from the Extreme Messaging app on your BB, mind you the app probably is not yet available for BB10.Posted by my device of choice. Might be a BlackBerry, might not be. It is of no concern to you.
- By euro2low in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2010, 09:26 AM
- By euro2low in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2010, 09:26 AM
- By djsosojef in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:57 AM
- By kch50428 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2009, 12:48 PM
- By purpleberry218 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2008, 10:37 AM