Roblock 2.0 is out, and now features a web interface so you can lock/wipe/track your phone online instead of just via cell phones. Its also 4.5os compatible so hooray =] here's the email they sent me:

GPS Tracking
    Roblock 2.0 supports finding the location coordinates of your device helping you to locate and retrieve your device faster and easier. This feature does not solely rely on the internal GPS device and hence even works on mobiles without a GPS device.

Email Command Support
    This version features Email interactions with your device. You can now send all the Roblock commands in the subject line of email to any of the email accounts configured on your device. Send a mail with RB+ as subject for a list of supported commands.

Web Interface
    Roblock 2.0 provides a web interface for registered users to monitor their phone online without the need of sending complex SMS/Email Commands. You can also locate your GPS enabled device on online maps. After installing Roblock 2.0 on your device, you can Signup/login to the Roblock Remote interface from User Login

BlackBerry OS 4.5 Support
    Roblock is now fully compatible with latest BlackBerry OS 4.5 and now you shall continue receiving Roblock’s protection after a firmware update of your device.
    What more… Roblock 2.0 is absolutely free Upgrade for all the existing customers of Roblock!

To install Roblock 2.0 on your BlackBerry, use the following OTA link:
    http://www.dexmobile.com/beta/Roblock.jad
    Make sure to uninstall any existing versions of Roblock before installing the new version.

*im not too sure how exactly the gps works on non-gps equipped berries-- still testing it out
    07-18-08 06:58 AM
    i have been using this on my 8320 TMO 4.5.0.52 OS and I just have to say it works. This is the one app that I felt good about on the palm platform that was missing for BB non BES users.
    Last edited by GT; 07-19-08 at 11:18 AM.
    07-19-08 11:08 AM
    is there a discount coupon for this version?
    07-19-08 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD