I have been using Ring Scheduler for quite some time now. Recently, it will change Profiles at random times that are not setup. It changes it to the Profile I want, but not sure why it is doing it throughout the day. I have it set to go to Vibrate from 8a to 5p. Anyone know what is going on? Thanks.
    04-28-10 03:26 PM
    I have been using Ring Scheduler for quite some time now. Recently, it will change Profiles at random times that are not setup. It changes it to the Profile I want, but not sure why it is doing it throughout the day. I have it set to go to Vibrate from 8a to 5p. Anyone know what is going on? Thanks.
    Is that your only schedule or do you have others, that maybe overlap?

Do you use Calendar Based Rules? Perhaps set one accidentally (been there, done that, heh)?
    04-28-10 03:40 PM
    This is my only schedule.
    04-28-10 03:49 PM
    I'd delete that item and then re-enter it.
    04-28-10 06:01 PM
    Had same issue. Do this. While it is set to the correct profile, open program and see what "current sound profile" is AND particularly pay attention to the "because of" line.

Next time you see the program change your ring profile (when its not supposed to), repeat the above and look again at "because of". I bet you anything that a calendar rule is over riding a time based rule. This happened to me once. No idea how.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-29-10 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD