In a nutshell, I used the new version for the first time. Despite putting in a correct password, it supposedly locked me out for two hours. SIX hours later, I am still locked out. All I wanted to do was give them money for an upgrade.

The true frustration is that the app is not sold by CrackBerry. The app is called Traxx. I just wish all the apps for sale over on RIM's site were available at CB. CrackBerry is awesome in service and would get my money every time!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-10 09:16 PM
    What specifically do you mean by locked out?
    If you describe exactly what you did and exactly what happened, maybe I can help you.
    09-13-10 09:49 PM
    What specifically do you mean by locked out?
    If you describe exactly what you did and exactly what happened, maybe I can help you.
    I input my correct password carefully about twice. It gave me an error message that a part of the data was incorrect. Input it again and POW -- it locked me out for two hours. I tried to access it more than five hours later, and it said I was locked out for two hours. Kind of like an endless loop. Sure is frustrating. Now it's a nuisance. Thanks for offering to help. I can't even find a way to contact their support staff over there. They could learn from CB and Mobihand!

09-13-10 10:07 PM
    Okay this doesn't help you get out of your locked-loop, but had you set up a BBID?
    The sign-in has screwed up a lot of people because it looks just like the previous PayPal login screen. However at the top of it now is a small link saying something like "Set up BlackBerry ID" or something similar.

Now for resetting it, try this. Go into the My World section. Hold down your ALT button and type the 3 letters R S T.
    ALT+RST will freeze App World then close it. Go back in and see if it works again.
    09-13-10 10:21 PM
    In a nutshell, I used the new version for the first time. Despite putting in a correct password, it supposedly locked me out for two hours. SIX hours later, I am still locked out. All I wanted to do was give them money for an upgrade.

The true frustration is that the app is not sold by CrackBerry. The app is called Traxx. I just wish all the apps for sale over on RIM's site were available at CB. CrackBerry is awesome in service and would get my money every time!

This happened to me also. The pass word reset protocol really ****! It puts you in a loop rather than sending you your current password. Updating with a new password does not work and you get put in a loop. Highly annoying. I had to make a new email address to open a new account/user name.

09-13-10 10:51 PM
    Man the new app world I want to wip my BB at the wall. After I log in it freezes on the profile and I can't download anything from it. I googled the problem and thousands of people have the exact same problem and nobody has a fix yet.

APP WORLD 2.0 my ballz
    09-13-10 11:05 PM
    Well how do you really feel?
    *sigh*

Anyway, can anyone with this issue "lock-out" issue who's reading this please try the ALT+RST as posted above and let me know if that fixes this? Thanks

09-14-10 03:58 AM
    I think I figured it out. At the Password screen, your email address already appears and you are asked for your password itself. Apparently, you must DELETE your email address that is already appearing and then you must type it in manually. Doing this works fine. You must delete your email address and retype it in the box. Go figure!

Jerry

09-14-10 06:33 AM
    Send them an email, or call them.
    I had a theme I couldn't download, they pushed it to my device.

https://www.blackberry.com/CSOHelp/index.do?ft=partner
    09-14-10 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD