hi,

I develop the app BBSpeedOMeter. Recently i integrated with ridewithgps so now direct from the app you can use one click to update trups to ridewithgps.com

im givin away a couple of copies of the app so some more people can upload trips to ridewithgps

use the coupon

freebbspeedometer

to order the app and it'll give you 100% off. theres only 20 available so its first come first served

heres the link to the app

BBSpeedOMeter - plus Win a FREE Jersey!! - Sports & Recreation BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    or
    BBSpeedOMeter - plus Win a FREE Jersey!! - Sports & Recreation BlackBerry Apps

also any feedback is more than welcome just send me a quick email with any thoughts on the app. my email is my username on here

if you miss out on these free ones im currently working on some updates to be released sometime in the next couple of months. hopefully there'll be even more functionality than a garmin edge by then so hey maybe its worth the $4.99, it'll be free upgrades for any future developments
    11-05-10 11:34 AM
    by the way im from ireland so sometimes customer service might seem a little slow but its just theres a time difference between ireland and america so im sleeping most of your evening time. i do promise to get back to everyone by at least 9am irish time if you email any problems too late in the evening
    11-05-10 11:36 AM
    Wow! Thank you for this. Have to download and install. I will certainly be back with feedback for you. Appreciate the free app. Very nice idea. Thank you for thinking of the users of Crackberry!
    11-05-10 11:45 AM
    thanx for this app also and i will give feedback.thanx again.
    11-05-10 11:56 AM
    Thanks. I will check it out on my 9650 - if it doesn't rain, maybe later today.
    11-05-10 11:59 AM
    I picked up a copy on your last give away and have to say I'm very impressed. The app has been working great!
    11-05-10 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD