hey guys, please help me!
    i downloaded restartme on the crackberry apps, and it had problems so i deleted it.
    however when i when i go to "third party" apps from options, applications. there's "restartmestub", and when i click on it, theres no option to delete, only "edit permisions"

so does anyone know how to get rid of it ??

thanks
    08-30-10 12:06 AM
    Did you do a battery pull?
    08-30-10 06:52 AM
    hey yea i tried battery pull too but it's still there...it doesn't do anything, just on the "running apps" and when i click it, it freezes and doesn't do anything.
    08-31-10 02:07 AM
    Had the same problem... after some reasearching found out that restartmestub sometimes gets stuck even after uninstalling even though it isn�t doing anything more that eating a little of your battery.

The only way i could solve it was by doing a backup, security wipe, downgraded the os, restored the backup.

Maybe it also works with an upgrade but at the time i wanted to downgrade from .862 and it worked like a charm.
    08-31-10 05:01 AM
    Before wiping the device, I would try reinstalling the app, and deleting it using a different method. For instance if you just deleted it on your BB, I would try deleting using DM. App Loader often shows modules an app uses, and you can make sure the modules are checked for deletion.
    08-31-10 06:13 AM
    forgot to mention but at the time i also tried to reinstall the app.... never tried doing it from the DM though...
    08-31-10 08:15 AM
    Was there ever a solution to this problem? I am having the same one
    01-13-11 10:20 PM
    I found a super easy way out for you guys, go to Option>Device>Application Management> roll down till you find the ******* RestartMeStub, then manual key, delete! u all good dawg.
    JustDAppie likes this.
    06-18-11 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD