I downloaded this app from the appworld and it didn't work on my phone so I deleted it now in my switch application window it shows something call restartme stub as always open. Does anyone know what it is and how to get rid of it. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 03:01 PM
    You might try rebooting - with phone ON remove battery for 30+ second and replace it.

Or you can also try finding and deleting that module: Options/Advanced/Applications/Modules, then delete.
    10-12-09 08:25 PM
    Couldn't find the module for this, but if you downloaded it thru app world like I did, go to my world and delete it there.
    10-26-09 06:15 PM
    K....help me PLEASE!!!!! I have the same issue. I tried the fix suggested here. Went to Options, Applications (made certain 'third party' was seclected) and deleted the app from there. It went thru the whole reboot process and it's still there in my open apps menu. Except when you highlight the app it reads (at the bottom) RestartMeStub. Not sure what that's about as the app was only called RestartMe.

I don't know where this thing came from or why it's stuck in the open apps menu. I never had any problems with this application until now. Even downloaded and deleted twice. Once from Applications and once from my BB app world.
    Any suggestions or help would be SO appreciated.....Thanks!!!
    Last edited by tammylchaney; 08-25-10 at 04:26 PM.
    08-25-10 04:20 PM
    I had the same problem.
    Just looked at the Applications list again and found the RestartMeStub right at the bottom of the Third Party list.
    I deleted it from there and it seems to have finaly dissapeared!
    03-30-11 03:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD