Do not forget the serial number was purchased from Mobihand app and reinstalling the OS.
    Does not give anyone cares.
    Apps manufacturer mail two or three times, there is no reply to send.
    Will be reported to the manufacturer and Apps Blackberry app purchase to buy.
    Is too irresponsible.
    11-05-12 11:19 PM
    Huh? What, exactly are you trying to say here?
    raino likes this.
    11-05-12 11:24 PM
    uhhhhhh . . . . .

OneKey - looks like you have been a CrackBerry member for a long time. Maybe you haven't been in here in a while? You should try a shout out to Shao - he is well known and has been very helpful in the past. Not sure of the issue you are attempting to explain - but I'd almost guarantee Shao would respond to a polite request for any help he can reasonably provide. (can safely assume he is not responsible for any failures related to the Mobi fiasco)
    11-05-12 11:47 PM
    Mobihand is no longer in business. You cannot get the key codes or download links from them anymore. You can try to contact the Photo Editor people and ask for a new download link. If you have saved your email receipt for proof of purchase, they may be gracious to you. It worked for me for one of my apps. Hope this helps.
    11-06-12 08:33 AM
    You should try a shout out to Shao - he is well known and has been very helpful in the past. Not sure of the issue you are attempting to explain - but I'd almost guarantee Shao would respond to a polite request for any help he can reasonably provide. (can safely assume he is not responsible for any failures related to the Mobi fiasco)
    How did you figure out from that hot mess of a post that it's one of Shao's apps? Or are you saying he can help regardless?

Mobihand is no longer in business. You cannot get the key codes or download links from them anymore. You can try to contact the Photo Editor people and ask for a new download link. If you have saved your email receipt for proof of purchase, they may be gracious to you. It worked for me for one of my apps. Hope this helps.
    Ditto.
    11-06-12 02:22 PM
    How did you figure out from that hot mess of a post that it's one of Shao's apps? Or are you saying he can help regardless?

Ditto.
    There was a second, nearly identical thread that gave the app name - tried replying to it and it disappeared as I was doing so. I saw both but replied to the other one, when it disappeared I just copy/pasted my already typed out response to this one. Thinking Bla1ze killed the other one or something?

***Edit: don't remember the app name - never saw "Photo Editor", but seems like there was an attempted link or something and shaosoft was in there somewhere . . .
    11-06-12 05:00 PM