Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bla1ze
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Be responsible for the application Mobihand purchased from different

Do not forget the serial number was purchased from Mobihand app and reinstalling the OS.
    Does not give anyone cares.
    Apps manufacturer mail two or three times, there is no reply to send.
    Will be reported to the manufacturer and Apps Blackberry app purchase to buy.
    Is too irresponsible.
    Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    11,906 Global Posts

Default Re: Be responsible for the application Mobihand purchased from different

Huh? What, exactly are you trying to say here?
    Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard. - The Doctor

[ Mobile Nations Sites: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Connectedly]
    raino likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,661 Global Posts
    PIN
    nacle of phones: BB!

Default Re: Be responsible for the application Mobihand purchased from different

uhhhhhh . . . . .

OneKey - looks like you have been a CrackBerry member for a long time. Maybe you haven't been in here in a while? You should try a shout out to Shao - he is well known and has been very helpful in the past. Not sure of the issue you are attempting to explain - but I'd almost guarantee Shao would respond to a polite request for any help he can reasonably provide. (can safely assume he is not responsible for any failures related to the Mobi fiasco)
    It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Mobihand is no longer in business. You cannot get the key codes or download links from them anymore. You can try to contact the Photo Editor people and ask for a new download link. If you have saved your email receipt for proof of purchase, they may be gracious to you. It worked for me for one of my apps. Hope this helps.
    ~diffused

Z10
    OS 10.2.1.2122
    Verizon
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    6,698 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DocDRM View Post
    You should try a shout out to Shao - he is well known and has been very helpful in the past. Not sure of the issue you are attempting to explain - but I'd almost guarantee Shao would respond to a polite request for any help he can reasonably provide. (can safely assume he is not responsible for any failures related to the Mobi fiasco)
    How did you figure out from that hot mess of a post that it's one of Shao's apps? Or are you saying he can help regardless?

Quote Originally Posted by diffused View Post
    Mobihand is no longer in business. You cannot get the key codes or download links from them anymore. You can try to contact the Photo Editor people and ask for a new download link. If you have saved your email receipt for proof of purchase, they may be gracious to you. It worked for me for one of my apps. Hope this helps.
    Ditto.
    Models and Supported Frequencies: Z10, Q10, Q5, Z30 , Passport (coming soon!)

Want to find out which radio band your BB10 phone is currently on? UMTS, LTE (careful with escreens!)
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,661 Global Posts
    PIN
    nacle of phones: BB!

Quote Originally Posted by raino View Post
    How did you figure out from that hot mess of a post that it's one of Shao's apps? Or are you saying he can help regardless?

Ditto.
    There was a second, nearly identical thread that gave the app name - tried replying to it and it disappeared as I was doing so. I saw both but replied to the other one, when it disappeared I just copy/pasted my already typed out response to this one. Thinking Bla1ze killed the other one or something?

***Edit: don't remember the app name - never saw "Photo Editor", but seems like there was an attempted link or something and shaosoft was in there somewhere . . .
    It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.