Does anyone else have this listed in their applications (under settings)? I have a mem leak, and am wondering if this is causing it. I'm nervous to delete it.
    02-10-10 07:38 PM
    i've deleted it before and it does no harm. i think that that is there because your phone asked if you wanted to reboot and you selected 'later' so it is pending in the application list.
    02-10-10 07:41 PM
    i've deleted it before and it does no harm. i think that that is there because your phone asked if you wanted to reboot and you selected 'later' so it is pending in the application list.
    Ah. Thanks!
    02-10-10 07:45 PM
    yeap... everytime you delete it it will come back after a reboot.
    02-10-10 09:54 PM
    mine is showing up again after deleting it..
    02-10-10 10:10 PM
    Do you guys have quicklaunch? or any program that allows you to reset via software? I think its tied to that. It often shows up after I have a botched software restart.
    02-10-10 10:43 PM
    zrbarnes is right. I remember reading a post from the developer of QL saying that Reset was part of his app.
    02-11-10 02:39 AM
    Agreed, I noticed this listed only after I DL'd QuickLaunch and used the "Reboot Device" part of the app. No worries, though.
    02-11-10 03:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD