Ps my image only has 5 strings I didn't realize that until I went to play the app lol

Anyways should be done in about 5 more min
    02-13-09 07:23 PM
    Any objections to this?

DMG thats a bass keep that one in there. maybe have an option to switch between bass and guitar.
    02-13-09 07:34 PM
    DMG thats a bass keep that one in there. maybe have an option to switch between bass and guitar.
    I will add a bass in the next version I'm about to release this one.

I need to find the frequencies for a bass
    02-13-09 07:36 PM
    That'd be way cool
    02-13-09 07:51 PM
    Dmg has released this app now, just so everyone knows .
    02-13-09 08:22 PM
    Although I very much appreciate what DMG did the original idea of this thread would be an app worth paying for

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 10:46 PM
    Although I very much appreciate what DMG did the original idea of this thread would be an app worth paying for

Phones can only hear up to certain frequencies. Also with rim's awesome noise cancellation I'm sure the phone wouldn't be able to even pickup anything.
    02-13-09 11:18 PM

For example, maybe something like the KORG-GA30. Black and white would be fine, but some nice color and graphics would be awesome. Heres a vid showing a tuner in action (ignore the dude talking)

Last edited by mike86325; 02-13-09 at 11:38 PM. Reason: original link did not work
    02-13-09 11:37 PM
    For example, maybe something like the KORG-GA30. Black and white would be fine, but some nice color and graphics would be awesome. Heres a vid showing a tuner in action (ignore the dude talking)

Yeah I have an electric tuner myself. Our phones can't take in high frequencies though. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure our phones only take in 10hz frequency. That's why when someone yells into the phone their voice gets all choppy, because their surpassing the 10hz.
    02-13-09 11:40 PM
    Yeah I have an electric tuner myself. Our phones can't take in high frequencies though. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure our phones only take in 10hz frequency. That's why when someone yells into the phone their voice gets all choppy, because their surpassing the 10hz.
    aww, that would be lame if it couldn't since we need 440Hz. Can someone confirm?

btw, thanks for writing the guitar tuner app! I'm downloading it now to check it out. I'll put a link to it for everyone in the original post.

*Petition updated
    02-13-09 11:54 PM
    The Apps are free and very cool, does not always mean it will do something useful. These are useful applications that will speed up your PC, protect you from virus, optimize your Internet bandwidth and restore health to your hardware and hard drive.

Please follow the link: Advanced Guitar Training | Free Online Guitar Lessons | Guitar Tutorials | Beginner Guitar Guide
    02-24-09 12:54 AM
    The Apps are free and very cool, does not always mean it will do something useful. These are useful applications that will speed up your PC, protect you from virus, optimize your Internet bandwidth and restore health to your hardware and hard drive.

Please follow the link: Advanced Guitar Training | Free Online Guitar Lessons | Guitar Tutorials | Beginner Guitar Guide
    Sweet I downloaded a Guitar Lesson from that site and you're right my PC is now protected from virus and it really did improve my internet bandwidth.

Who would have ever thought that watching a guitar lesson would do all that.
    02-24-09 12:57 AM
    ^^^ Wow. Sweet. I just installed these. Not only is my computer faster, but my car is getting better gas milage, my paycheck got bigger, my stocks went up, and it gave me the winning lottery numbers. Thanks
    02-25-09 07:47 PM
    Couldn't someone make a program that just played an E. Then we can tune the string.

03-09-09 08:05 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD