I was very happy to hear when Verizon came out with BB Storm but am very much getting bored with not having very many apps for it. I know I heard from Verizon reps that they would be coming out with allot more soon but I don't see that happening. I get jealous when I see all the apps my nephew has on his iPhone and the comercial on TV for their apps put BB to shame. I saw one app that iPhone has for diets that has a very colorful food database and daily food log. Is there a place I can find any apps for Storm or does anyone know of a diet app for Storm and where I can get it? Please share what you can TY
    I need to smile again
    Happy but not
    Edit/Delete Message
    02-15-09 09:22 PM
    02-15-09 09:54 PM
    Application Store next month. Be patient.
    02-15-09 10:01 PM
    I'm looking for one that will shave about 25lbs off my gut while texting. Ta **** with a workout.
    02-15-09 11:00 PM
    I get jealous when I see all the apps my nephew has on his iPhone and the comercial on TV for their apps put BB to shame.

The iPhone was the same way when it launched. It took forever for them to get this many apps. With people like DMG around, our app selection is growing every day.
    02-19-09 02:14 PM
    any free ones? or cheaper? im not paying $35 for something my uncle can get on an iPoine for $5
    02-19-09 04:00 PM
    any free ones? or cheaper? im not paying $35 for something my uncle can get on an iPoine for $5
    +1

I'm just looking for a calorie counter and weight tracker. Found nothing decent for on any blackberry (not just the storm) for less then $30...decided to just stick with my less then $5 book and notepad.

There are very few software programs I would spend over $10 for on my phone...Heck I don't spend that much for software on my PC unless it is an absolute must.

As for iPod offerings CalorieMinder (- Calorie Counter for iPhone and iPod Touch) is going to come out at $3.99....Found a few free ones too. So I totally agree with justinisloco.
    02-23-09 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD