I wish so badly I had the capability to make this on my own, but no programming experience.
    Since half of us has the warmer color temperature/yellowish-tinted screen and the other half has the cooler color temp/bluish-tinted screen, and some of each want the opposite than what they have, can someone work on an app to change to either one? Is it possible?

As far as my personal experience goes (and probably others'), I had returned my Storm twice for a new one because of certain issues. My original had the infinitely better-looking (IMO) warmer-colored screen..it was excellent looking, sharp, and rich in color- blacks actually looked like blacks, not purplish-gray.
    But both of my replacements I've had (including the one I am sticking with because it is problem-free otherwise), had the cooler, bluer color temperature that many people dislike. It seems the newer batches might be constantly coming with these screens/calibrations (BTW, is it a calibration issue or actually different screens/backlighting?).

I've seen it mentioned several times on the forums that it might be possible for a 3rd party app to be able to switch this calibration kind of like an LCD TV's settings can do. So is anyone working on a similar app or can anyone?
    Just thought I'd make a thread about this since I've seen it mentioned so many times in other threads.
    01-15-09 12:37 PM
    So is this possible? Anyone with experience in making apps have any input on this?
    01-16-09 01:49 PM
    Bumping an old thread. I'd really like to have an app that changes the color temperature of the screen for the Bold 9000. For Windows/OSX/Linux, there's a program call F.lux that changes the color temperature of the screen automatically based on the sun. The application doesn't have to automatically change the color temperature...as long as there's a way to manually control it, then it'll suffice.
    02-14-11 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD