a number pad unlock type in combo of numbers to unlock the phone? i would like this...is it doable?
    02-24-10 05:23 PM
    Huh? How is that different than pressing * then send key? Or entering a password? Please explain more...
    02-24-10 05:49 PM
    well i have the storm and it doesnt do * send.....and i guess the password is cool but i think it would be cool if a number pad came up and had to type in a number...just a thought
    02-24-10 09:17 PM
    I think what the OP is talking about is take the office hotshots lock screen, minus the game and keep only the PIN number screen.
    02-24-10 09:30 PM
    well i have the storm and it doesnt do * send.....and i guess the password is cool but i think it would be cool if a number pad came up and had to type in a number...just a thought
    Oh ok, your profile says Tour, so that's why I was confused with your question. The app that Seven commented could be what your looking for. There is also PatternLock, which you move your finger around 9 dots to unlock the screen. Here it is, but there is many more of these type of apps in the CB Store. I searched "pattern lock" and got a bunch of them.

PatternLock - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    02-24-10 09:47 PM
    Sounds like what comes with the phone. Just set up your security code.
    02-24-10 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD