Just wondering if anyone could make a simple realm status app. Patch days suck and it would be nice to check the status so that I know when it comes back up.

Thanks!
    Austin

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 05:40 PM
    Status app would be very cool!!
    Wish I was a programmer but sadly I am not
    08-04-09 06:09 PM
    tell me about it...i would make a bunch of stuff like this lol
    08-04-09 06:34 PM
    Righto - I'm on it.
    08-04-09 10:56 PM
    WOW Server Status, Warcraft Realm Status, WOW Realms, Server List

It can even email you automatically when the realm is back up

This way, you just bookmark a page, instead of wasting app memory on an app.
    08-04-09 11:12 PM
    actually i wouldn't mind having an app for it....i don't have many apps installed.
    08-04-09 11:47 PM
    Righto - I'm on it.
    seriously gonna make one?
    08-04-09 11:48 PM
    seriously gonna make one?
    Just been looking into it now, didn't realise there was so many realms.
    Just trying to figure out a way to get the status of particular realms without wasting time/bandwidth...
    If I can find a way, I'll make it.
    08-05-09 12:06 AM
    Just been looking into it now, didn't realise there was so many realms.
    Just trying to figure out a way to get the status of particular realms without wasting time/bandwidth...
    If I can find a way, I'll make it.
    How about using User defined realms. Then only those realms are checked. just a thought.
    08-05-09 06:57 AM
    How about using User defined realms. Then only those realms are checked. just a thought.
    GENIUS! I love how you think
    08-05-09 10:44 AM
    This could go hand in hand with the armory app that someone with the skills to do it needs to make for us WoW addicts. I'd pay for it in a heart beat if it was good.

Oh and if any of you wanna find me I'm Bootstraps 80 DK on Kirin Tor.
    08-05-09 01:56 PM
    This could go hand in hand with the armory app that someone with the skills to do it needs to make for us WoW addicts. I'd pay for it in a heart beat if it was good.

Oh and if any of you wanna find me I'm Bootstraps 80 DK on Kirin Tor.
    I totally agree

08-05-09 07:34 PM
    People that play wow spend their lives on it. Take a break people. There is no need to spend more of your lives on an app

08-05-09 08:45 PM
    People that play wow spend their lives on it. Take a break people. There is no need to spend more of your lives on an app

thank you for generalizing everyone that plays WoW....I play once a week, does that mean I spend my life on it?...and it happens to land on maintenance day....that is why i wanted an app...please leave troll
    08-06-09 12:01 AM
    thank you for generalizing everyone that plays WoW....I play once a week, does that mean I spend my life on it?...and it happens to land on maintenance day....that is why i wanted an app...please leave troll
    haha troll? unlikely. grown up? def. we all know you play night and day, its ok, dont be afraid to admit it.
    08-06-09 12:49 AM
    oh, and your not a "balla" if you play world of warcraft. sorry
    08-06-09 12:52 AM
    denverdave,
    Hmmm why are you reading this thread if you're not interested in World of Warcraft?
    08-06-09 06:30 AM
    denverdave,
    Hmmm why are you reading this thread if you're not interested in World of Warcraft?
    my thoughts exactly. You can't post anything on the net anymore without someone raining on it. For everyone's information, I've had this user name since HS. It has stuck with me, and people on the net know me by it. The Balla comes from the fact that I played on my HS's basketball team. Nothing to do with WoW.
    08-06-09 07:24 AM
    Back on the first page before all the bickering started, someone posted a webpage you can bookmark until/if someone gets around to writing an app. That way it doesn't waste app memory which people seem to really sweat about.
    08-06-09 03:54 PM
    Back on the first page before all the bickering started, someone posted a webpage you can bookmark until/if someone gets around to writing an app. That way it doesn't waste app memory which people seem to really sweat about.
    yeah i bookmarked it for now...just takes a while to load...guess it will work for now.
    08-06-09 04:56 PM
    Any updates on this app. Or even an update to a armory app?

08-08-09 05:51 PM
    WoW -> Realm Status
    loads pretty quickly in bolt and the RIM browser.
    10-26-09 11:21 AM
    It really would be amazing if someone picked this idea up and made it. I can't imagine it would be too hard though I'm not a programmer so I don't know.

Having the functionality to select a default realm, and displaying either a green circle or red circle on the top of the Home screen would be a plus, or at least a notification if the realm status changes. Thanks!
    07-01-10 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD