Hi
    I'm looking for an app that allows me to store important data like credit card numbers, bank account number, ssn, etc.

I've downloaded blackberry wallet, but this app only stores passwords for urls (websites).

I'll apreciatte any advice for a free (or cheap) app that can do this.

Thanks!
    12-07-10 04:40 AM
    I just use the "Password Keeper" that comes with the BB. I use the "Notes" section below to record all the account #'s, pins, whatever. Works for me (and it is free!)
    12-07-10 04:55 AM
    You're right Bill... I guess I'll end using it in case I can't find a better one
    12-07-10 05:47 AM
    I'm using SafeWallet now. I was using Password Keeper but I kept shrinking it out whenever I would put on a new OS or hybrid. SafeWallet is excellent for passwords, CC info, etc.
    12-07-10 07:03 AM
    This is a solution that works for me. I store all that stuff in 'contacts' and then I lock contacts with an app like Everylock. You could also store it in Memopad and then lock that if you wish.
    12-07-10 02:23 PM
    I'm a big fan of eWallet. very secure; highly customizable; outstanding tech support (you can actually call and talk to a knowledgeable human); syncs with windows version.

Avail from Appworld for $10 OR from vendor's website for $20 which includes license for install on multiple platforms.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-10 07:09 PM
    KeepassBB, free
    12-07-10 07:51 PM
    KeepassBB, free
    where can I get it?
    12-08-10 12:21 PM
    12-08-10 12:57 PM
    The resident password keeper works great for me.......................and it is free.
    12-08-10 03:25 PM
    I use SplashID, it has a desktop client so you can sync it to your computer.

12-08-10 06:48 PM
    I'm a big fan of eWallet. very secure; highly customizable; outstanding tech support (you can actually call and talk to a knowledgeable human); syncs with windows version.

Avail from Appworld for $10 OR from vendor's website for $20 which includes license for install on multiple platforms.

+! here also. eWallet is great. Love that you can sync it with your pc.
    12-08-10 07:10 PM
    I have always been hesitant to use Password Keeper, how safe is it?
    12-30-10 12:10 PM
    +1 for KeePassBB.

Very secure, can have the database stored on SD card or internal memory, and can be sync'd with the desktop software, so you always have a backup, and access to everything even off of the BB.
    12-31-10 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD