Hello,
    I will be receiving a replacement tour in the mail from verizon on tuesday, I have some paid apps that are associated to my phone (via pin i believe); how would i go about transfering these apps to my new phone?
    Sorry if this has been answered before, i attempted a search, but am new blackberries
    thank you very much
    11-21-09 04:06 PM
    Depends where you bought them from. From here you can login to yhe app store and change the pin number and it will also list the activation code. App world you should be able to go into your MY App World and they should be there I believe.
    11-21-09 04:10 PM
    If you got them from app world you have to go to my world, then login which it will update and then the paid apps will show. Took my a while to figure that one out.
    11-21-09 04:45 PM
    Yeah, as long as your PIN is up to date in all of the App Worlds/Centers, you should be able to re-download with the respected codes. I have Repligo reader and it's one that I didn't get from app world or CB and when transferring this app, I have to deactivate it, re-download on a new phone and I can still use the original code they sent when I got it. This is the only one I have that needs that done to transfer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 06:33 PM
    I used device switch wizard and they all showed up perfectly.
    11-21-09 06:46 PM
    Thank you very much, I bought the apps from Blackberry Appworld, should i be able to simply login on the new phone and transfer over? Or is that with crackberry appworld?
    11-21-09 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD