I work a 5 week recurring work schedule with 3 different shifts. Is there an app that would allow me to enter 1 rotation (5 weeks) and repeat it? The objective I would like to see is to be able to look months ahead and view my schedule without having to enter every single shift in manually. Something that could color the calendar days to represent the different shifts would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!
    07-21-09 02:49 AM
    Bump.

Anybody?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 10:34 PM
    In the calendar can't you just set each week to repeat weekly every 5 weeks and then enter in all 5 weeks doing the same every time you enter something into the calendar? If you need to make a change you can just open the series and it will change everything.
    07-21-09 10:50 PM
    Maybe I'm missing something here, which is entirely possible, but how do you get it to repeat every 5 weeks? The only options I show for recurrance are: daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.
    07-22-09 05:12 AM
    Repeat daily, select the days, and then select an end date, or use Outlook, setup the calendar the way you want and then sync.
    07-22-09 05:27 AM
    At the bottom of the "New Appointment" entry screen you will see the "Recurrence" option, that you already mentioned you see, which has daily, weekly, monthly, yearly. But below that it will have the "Every" option, so if you selected "weekly" before, the every option sets it to repeat every 1,2,3,4,5.... weeks and so on. Then you set how long you do this for.

One example I use it for is for payday. I have it set to:

Recurrance: weekly
    Every: 2
    Days: F
    End: Never

And at the bottom it will even say what the settings do and mine will say : Occurs ever 2 weeks on friday.
    07-22-09 07:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD