How can I remove the NASCAR and NFL Apps? I tried just deleting them, but I would rather remove them completely.
    10-09-09 02:47 PM
    try options> advanced options>applications and delete them there. I believe these are part of service books so everytime you resend service books they will reappear.
    10-09-09 03:31 PM
    Could not find them there...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 05:09 PM
    I think hes trying to say that he deletes them in applications but the icons are still there. I noticed the same thing.
    10-09-09 06:16 PM
    Just hide the icons. It's much easier that way! Also good for getting rid of things you don't use every day, like the help program.

10-09-09 08:32 PM
    Just hide the icons. It's much easier that way! Also good for getting rid of things you don't use every day, like the help program.

That's what I did. I realized there was no easy way to get rid of them.
    10-09-09 11:13 PM

I just throw everything not being used in the setup folder. Also good for apps that run once and become a menu option. There's no need for those icons to be cluttering things up. (anagram, gwabbit, quicklaunch for example)
    10-10-09 12:21 PM
    Has anyone been able to actually use these programs? The Nascar one always says that they are working on the system...
    10-12-09 09:32 PM
    I use the NFL Live program it is not bad at all
    10-12-09 11:00 PM
    You have to download the new Nascar one from Nextel. Once installed it works great. The down side is it leaves 2 Nascar icons on your phone so you still have to hide the old one.
    10-13-09 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD