I've done some searching but the results yeilded nothing that answers my question.

Do the items in the App Center reside on the phone. Things like Flickr, Face Book, etc? They aren't installed, and never will be.

If they do, how can I get rid of them. I'm never going to use them, and I'd just as soon they not be taking up space on my phone.
    Last edited by Chuft; 01-25-09 at 10:24 AM.
    01-25-09 10:02 AM
    I'm pretty sure there's no way to get rid of them.
    01-25-09 10:03 AM
    I've done some searching but the results yeilded nothing that answers my question.

Do the items in the App Center reside on the phone. Things like Flickr, Face Book, etc? They aren't installed, and never will be.

If they do, how can I get rid of them. I'm never foing to use them, and I'd just as soon they not be taking up space on my phone.
    if they aren't installed, then they aren't on the phone, its just an icon that will link to either the program and if its not installed it will link it to the application center download link, what you can do, is you can hide the icons and never see them ever again
    01-25-09 10:04 AM
    This really bugs me too. I the ones i dont use hidden. Do they take up any memory?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 02:15 PM
    or just run DM and delete the app center , will create rooom , speed up things a little. its pointless until march anyways.
    01-25-09 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD