How do you remove the facebook icon from the home page. I have not downloaded it nor do I intend on using this app right now. I have looked in 'advanced options' and it did not appear in the application list. Probably because I dd not download it. I tried 'Desktop Manager' and facebook did not appear there either. So, how do I remove it or its' icon?
    06-15-09 09:51 AM
    You just have to hide the icon.
    06-15-09 09:54 AM
    Ya. Hover over the icon, push menu button and select hide. Won't be gone forever but it'll be off your homepage. If you didn't know, you can also move icons around in the same fashion to the upper-most row or rows depending on your theme and those will then be the ones that show up on your homepage instead. Make it how you want it so to speak.
    06-15-09 09:57 AM
    Or just start using facebook! LoL hiding is thonly way to get the icon out of your way though. I'm surprised it's not coming up on the app list, did you ask your carrier about that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 10:45 AM
    blackberry desktop manager. it will let you remove it completely from your phone, along with (almost) any other app you may not want
    06-15-09 10:47 AM
    It's not an app, it's a shortcut sent as part of services books. It cannot be permanently deleted. You can delete the service book, but the icon will reappear the next time service books are sent. The only solution as posted is to hide the icon.
    06-15-09 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD