I am completely new in the blackberry world, which probably explains why I'm having so many issues.

I should first say that this is a used blackberry, not brand new. I had all of the previous owners info deleted so I could start from scratch.

First of all, the memory meter says I only have 9.4 MB left. How do I delete the apps (like yahoo & google chat) that I dont' use?? I tried going into options and apps, and deleting from there, but they are not listed.

My next question has to do with downloading apps that I want to use. I tried loading a ringtone app last night. I paid for it through paypal, and started to load it. Now when I click on the icon, it says there was an error in the download. I tried to reload it and it still didn't work. So I went into options and deleted it from my BB, and tried to purchase it once again, but it says I have already purchased this app and to go to My world and log in. BUT IT'S NOT THERE!!

Somebody, please help me!! I feel stupid with this thing!!
    10-20-09 11:57 AM
    I'm having a similar problem, I have switched phones, cause my flip basically was crashing regularly, so now I'm using a pearl8120, and all the free apps that I had on my flip are not on my 8120. Now I have no memory, because as soon as i switched to my new phone, app world was showing that all my memory was almost gone. and now I can't even reload the free apps that i once had? any help would be great!
    11-02-09 03:56 PM
    oh yea, about the deleting apps, i'm pretty sure you have to do this from the app world and not the phone. when you're in 'my world' try the menu button, and you should be able to delete or archive the apps you don't use to create more memory. And, I'm not sure about your paypal experience. sorry.
    11-02-09 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD