I recently updated to the most recent OS and now all my apps are asking me for the registration codes. Stupidly, I never saved these codes. Is there anyway for me to retrieve them?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 08:17 PM
    Where did you get them from? If you got them from the Crackberry store/mobihand then the codes should be there when you log into your account.

07-09-09 08:36 PM
    Indeed. Login to your account and you will be able to change your device Pin and receive new codes. Alternatively you can contact developers directly to get new codes.

07-09-09 08:39 PM
    07-09-09 10:30 PM
    I noticed I had 3 accounts with mobihand...lol

Finding the apps was a beehotch. After I found them all, I stored them all in my memopad app, so I don't forget them.

07-09-09 11:57 PM
    I noticed I had 3 accounts with mobihand...lol

Finding the apps was a beehotch. After I found them all, I stored them all in my memopad app, so I don't forget them.

Lol yeah same. The first time I installed a new OS on my phone I lost my activation codes and such. Out of the blue I remembered the numbers (only had to remember 3 activation codes) I was lucky but now I keep em on a piece of paper that I keep somewhere safe just in case I forget the numbers for some reason

07-10-09 12:37 AM
    Ok, thanks guys! Help is much appreciated!

07-10-09 03:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD