I searched but the forum is so bloated (using memory and tour in the key words return like 1000 pages) I couldn't find what I was looking for. What do you guys think is the maximum amount of apps and in turn the lowest the memory can get? I remember on my storm I always tried to keep it above 20 mb, and on my Tour I have 14 apps installed and my memory is 100.6 mb. So what do you guys run, and if you have a lot of apps when did you see a slow down if you did at all?

I am pretty sure this has been answered in another post so a link would be fine if you have better luck finding it then I did, and if it is out there I apologize for the clutter.

EDIT: Spelling and sentence structure, I just had surgery and my fingers are having a hard time translating thoughts to text clearly lol.
    Last edited by LawP; 09-12-09 at 03:24 PM.
    09-12-09 03:16 PM
    The number of apps will be irrelevant to a point. It all depends on app size. I run alot of apps (30+) and my mem rarely dips below 95ish free.
    09-12-09 03:52 PM
    As long as you keep your file free above 10 MB, load all the apps you want. You won't run any faster with 50 MB file free.
    09-12-09 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD