The Real iBerry Blocks Crossbar was built based upon the best selling Custom L theme worldwide uptoday for Curves/8800s/8700s. It has an Animated Scrollable bottom dock with 10 user customizable icons to keep things interesting!! You have to see it in action really to appreciate how cool it is!!!

The Real iBerry Blocks Crossbar is avail for:
    8300s OS 4.2.2, 4.3, 4.5 (NOTE: 4.3 - 4.5 only 6 Customizable Icons on the Scroll Dock)
    8700s OS 4.2.1
    8800s OS 4.2.1, 4.2.2, 4.5 (NOTE: 4.5 only 6 Customizable Icons on the Scroll Dock)

Buy it NOW!!

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    Last edited by JC_Designs-Gadgetbean.com; 11-01-08 at 05:22 AM.
    10-28-08 02:47 AM
    Can we get one like the one for the bold?
    10-28-08 09:53 AM
    I just downloaded this theme.. and its telling me that the theme has been moved temporarily. What is the deal..?
    10-28-08 03:39 PM
    Hello,

I will check on the file on Mobihand, but in the meantime, email me ([email protected]) with your order number from CB.. along with your Curve's OS version and etc.. I will setup an OTA link for ya.

Cheers

John
    10-28-08 07:26 PM
    i want it for 81xx series!!! man its so awesome!!!!
    10-28-08 07:40 PM
    lol!! Keepin JC busy, great job man this ALMOST makes me want my Curve back lol, but i'll suck it up and use the Bold version :P
    10-28-08 08:11 PM
    LOLs.... maybe this Video will make you come back to the Curve

Cheers,

John
    10-28-08 11:12 PM
    I just purchased it but had to go back to another theme I had before. I like the scroll bar but it was VERY hard to navigate through all of the icons. it doesnt highlight the icons very well so you dont know what app youre on. You cant access your messages/calendar unless you scroll through all of your icons on the scroll bar and it is very slow....I wish there could have been a free trial
    10-29-08 03:59 PM
    Hello Talentedj,

What OS are you on for your 8800?? What I notice on my curve was, if I had too much stuff loaded.. and memory was low, thats the only time it would run slow or laggy. Once I free up memory, it was blazing fast on the scroll. I wish I can control the trackball icons like I can on the BOLD but for the 8300/8800/8700 series, I cant control the trackball movement with the builder. Sorry.. its a limitation on the builder.

PS the Pearl version will be out soon!!!

Cheers

John
    11-01-08 05:21 AM
    It has an Animated Scrollable bottom dock with 10 user customizable icons to keep things interesting!!

The Real iBerry Blocks Crossbar is avail for:
    8300s OS 4.2.2, 4.3, 4.5 (NOTE: 4.3 - 4.5 only 6 Customizable Icons on the Scroll Dock)
    I am confused. Is it 10 customizable icons or 6? Also, Is sms included on the Today screen? I went to buy the theme and the pics just showed calendar and messages.
    11-02-08 11:22 PM
    I am confused. Is it 10 customizable icons or 6? Also, Is sms included on the Today screen? I went to buy the theme and the pics just showed calendar and messages.
    For OS 4.3 and 4.5 , I can only do 6 icons scrollable and 2 today icons.. the OS 4.2.2 version has the more features.. yes strange but I cant export it to 4.3 and 4.5 without problems with 3 today/10 icons on scroll.. so I had no choice but to export a perfect build for the 4.3 and 4.5 OSes.

Cheers

John
    11-03-08 05:32 AM
    I just downloaded this theme and love it, with one HUGE exception. I badly need to have easier access to my sms text. Is there any possible way to get SMS in place of the messages on the home screen. I can't have them mixed in with email because I get text all day long for my job. I really need a solution for this, any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
    02-01-09 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD