Hey, I install Ramble for by blackberry. The first time i sign on it works but after whenever I try signing on i am stuck on the "please wait loging in" why is this. I did some research on it. I know for some carrier you have to do something to your TCP but for verizon you dont need to. then why isnt it working?
    I do have a data plan. I have the 30 data plan from verizon.
    05-21-09 11:12 PM
    Hey, I install Ramble for by blackberry. The first time i sign on it works but after whenever I try signing on i am stuck on the "please wait loging in" why is this. I did some research on it. I know for some carrier you have to do something to your TCP but for verizon you dont need to. then why isnt it working?
    I do have a data plan. I have the 30 data plan from verizon.
    Have you tried a battery pull since you installed it?

With your BB on take the battery out for about 30 seconds and put it back in.

BTW, this thread will probably get moved to the BlackBerry Apps thread
    05-21-09 11:48 PM
    yea i just reinstall it again and pull the battery out while the phone was on but same issue thanks for the help
    05-22-09 12:29 AM
    You have a 30MB plan?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 12:37 AM
    the verizon 30 dollar plan.
    05-22-09 12:39 AM
    Oh ok...lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 12:43 AM
    Go to options>advanced options>applications. When the list loads, highlight the application and hit menu. Select edit permissions and make sure they are all set to allow.
    05-22-09 07:37 AM
    Go to options>advanced options>applications. When the list loads, highlight the application and hit menu. Select edit permissions and make sure they are all set to allow.

I just tried that doesnt work also. still the same issue. thanks for the help by the way.
    05-22-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD