Last week I bought Quickpull Pro because it was on sale for 99 cents and it doesn't hurt to support these guys.

After i bought it and got my email through mobihand. It said my activation code was "0" ... i was like uhhhh. i tried it and ofcourse it didn't work.

Anyone else have this problem? I checked the mobihand website and it has not given me another activation code and Steelhorne has not gotten back to me with their technical support..
    07-12-09 01:22 PM
    just bought quickpull and they sent me a full activation code that worked. contact both mobihand and steelhorne to get a new code.
    07-12-09 03:18 PM
    Bought it a few weeks ago...Never had a problem. Even switched devices and they sent me a new code to coincide with my new pin. email customer service. They are very responsive.
    07-12-09 03:59 PM
    Having the same problem you are. Waiting on a reply also. My activation code was 0
    07-12-09 10:51 PM
    Having the same problem you are. Waiting on a reply also. My activation code was 0
    yeah this is getting annoying.... i wish they would just send me a new code.
    07-13-09 09:13 PM
    there probably isnt that much of a difference with this one compared to the free one right?
    07-24-09 01:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD